Cafe and Cocktails, Gallery Wrapped Canvas Prints
This canvas print is of a Downtown NW Portland Chinatown scene of the Republic Cafe. I really experimented on this one and had fun. It's graffiti and 80's color inspired. I just went where it told me to go, and I like where I ended up.
Note, The original was 30x48 and doesn't exactly match up ratio wise with the canvas print sizes, so some from the top and bottom is cropped off from original painting. I like this crop too though and I don't think it takes away from the painting.
- Premium artist-grade canvas
- Custom-developed, pigment based inks that resist fading and scratches
- Sturdy, solid facing canvas front prevents stretching and sagging
- Perfect corners – every time! Our patented manufacturing process allows us to create corners free from unsightly bulges or excess material
- Every canvas comes with a fully finished black backing, with pre-installed hanging hardware
The Best way to contact me is clicking on the message bubble in the lower right of the screen, and I'll try to answer you pretty quickly for any question. You can also email me anytime if I cannot answer you in real time. I would love to hear from you with questions, comments, or commissions.
Portland Gallery representation:
2412 NW Raleigh Street
Portland, OR 97210
San Luis Obispo Gallery representation:
746 Higuera Street #1
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401